Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Mother Teresa

Today I was thinking of the light of God's love. Certain people glow with that light, like Mother Teresa. You could see it in her eyes. I drew this picture of her right after she passed away. What an awesome life, awesome light. She makes me realize you can never give enough, never be selfless enough.

We all have something to give. Time, talents, a good ear to listen, or a shoulder to lean on. Sometimes just a smile can change someones day. We can change the world if we keep our eyes on God. Let that light SHINE!

Artfully yours- Nina

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you. Little things can make a HUGE difference and I try to pass that on to my kids. I loved Mother Teresa and her very impressive life. Whenever I think of complaining I try to think of her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Denise. I'm glad you tell your children that. The best way to encourage them is to praise them greatly for the little things and then it just comes natural to them. Oh and not to forget the most important thing, be an example. Thank you again for looking at my blog. God bless!

    ReplyDelete